“I happily accept the joys and responsibilities of becoming a published author.”
Normally, I am a “no regrets” type of person who believes that the decisions we make and the consequences of our actions shape who we are as a person. However, on the rarest of occasions I sometimes wish I could go back and have a “do over”.
What is something you have done which you wish you could go back and change? Would you change your major in college, spend more time with a loved one, not date “that creep”, not waste energy on those who didn’t deserve it, or perhaps realize that perms, despite being all the rage then, perhaps just weren’t for you?
Reflect and write!
A big television network has contacted you to write a pilot for a new show based on your day-to-day life. What type of show will it be; a comedic farce, an after school special, a crime drama, an alien invasion series, a 24-hour burning fireplace or a dramatic weeklong miniseries?
Get creative, write and above all, have fun! 🙂
Wow, what a fantastic way to start the day. This morning, I stumbled around, coffee cup in hand and peered into my inbox to find a message saying that the lovely and talented Constance Wallace aka legendsofgreenisle has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
Constance who calls Georgia home, is not only an award-winning writer and poet; but is also working on obtaining her PhD in History. Her series Legends of Green Isle is a wonderfully crafted fantasy fiction series for young adults. I’m at a loss for words (which, trust me doesn’t happen often) and honoured that she has nominated me for this award….I haven’t stopped smiling since! 🙂
As part of being nominated for this award, I have to (1): nominate 6 others for the blog award, and (2) share 10 things that readers might not know about me. So, here we go:
My nominations, there are so many more that should be on this list, so please don’t feel bad if you’re not included! You’re all my favourites! 🙂
Here we go!
1. Lora Fisher ~ www.flairCreativ.net , a smart, sassy and talented woman who always impresses me with her amazing insights and brilliant work.
2. Amber Meadows ~ Amberrisme.com , the amazing and talented “queen of blogging”. A wonderful woman whose authenticity shines through every piece she writes.
3. Charlotte Rains Dixon ~ www.wordstrumpet.com, a brilliant writer and coach who never fails to inspire.
4. Melissa Foster ~ http://womensliterarycafe.com/ , the guru of social networking for authors. Her site is a hub for indie writers to network and promote their work.
5. Rich Weatherly ~http://richweatherly.wordpress.com/ is a true gentleman whose work never fails to impress.
6. Toby Neal~www.tobyneal.net , a wonderful woman, great mystery novelist and brilliant blogger.
10 things that readers might not know about me….
That’s pretty much it! I am honoured and would like to thank Constance again for nominating me! Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 🙂