Feel Free to Follow Me Here
Articles and Media
Photography & Design
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Belinda on G+
What is Belinda Reading?
- A Writer’s TorontoWhere can a writer travel the world, have literature at their fingertips, and be immersed in a city that celebrates diversity in the arts? Explore Toronto! Torontonians are lucky in the sense that we are an extremely writer...
- Social Media for Writers: Learn to promote yourself!Currently Toronto is ranked as a major user of social media. In fact, Toronto boasts over 700,000 users on Facebook alone. With publishing companies cutting their promotional budgets, authors as well as new writers, might not be...
- Putting Yourself Out There~Advice for New WritersNothing can be as overwhelming to a new writer as the first time they share their work. You generally put your heart and soul on the page and wonder if others will like what you have to say or...
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Writing Skills This Year!Many start the year wanting to explore or expand their writing skills. If improving your writing skills is on the top of your resolution list, here are 5 tips to help you become a better writer. 1. ...
- Last Minute Gift Ideas for WritersIt’s that time again; many are out looking for last minute gifts for loved ones. Do you have a writer to buy for but are not sure what to get?…here are some great gift ideas...
- A Writer’s Toronto
- “The Diary of a Broken Father” Cover Reveal by Sylvia Stein ( @sylvia_stein07 ) February 11, 2016The Diary of a Broken Father by Sylvia Stein Expected release date: June of 2016 Hello everyone, I am so happy to be able to reveal the cover to my upcoming book, “The Diary of a Broken Father.” This is a prequel to my novella Closure which was published in July 31, 2014. This […]bwitzenhausen
- It’s February Already? February 1, 2016Wow, it’s February already! Busy month ahead, going to need lotsa #coffee!☕ ;) I have so many projects on the go but I’m loving every minute! :) #amwriting #researching #studying #amreading #creating & #volunteering . No matter where you are in your day or evening, I hope you’re counting your blessings not your burdens! Wishing everyone a #WonderfulWe […]bwitzenhausen
- “The Diary of a Broken Father” Cover Reveal by Sylvia Stein ( @sylvia_stein07 ) February 11, 2016
- Professor Owl’s Book Corner ~ Book of the week ~ 5th. February, 2016From the "author to watch" (Kirkus Reviews) of The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley comes a brand-new novel about a teenage boy who must decide whether or not the world is worth saving.writingmama
- Professor Owl’s Book Corner ~ Community News Boards ~ February 2016Variety Village is pleased to host exciting special events throughout the year. Autism Village's mission is to apply Internet and Mobile technologies to provide a globally accessible platform which helps the autism community to manage practical day to day problems. Our goal is to improve the futures of all people with autism by making daily life more na […]writingmama
- Professor Owl’s Book Corner ~ Book of the week ~ 5th. February, 2016