Over the weekend I received a message saying that the very multi-talented Solitaire Parke of http://solitaireparke.wordpress.com has nominated me for “The Most Inspiring Blogger Award”!
Solitaire Parke, is a wonderfully gifted writer, author, poet, professional photographer, graphic artist and a truly genuine spirit. I am truly honoured that he has nominated me for this award.
The rules of acceptance for this award nomination are as follows: Share 7 things about yourself and nominate 7 bloggers who inspire you!
The 7 things about myself which I would like to share with you are:
- I am happily married to my best friend, he is my soul-mate and my rock (plus it doesn’t hurt that he likes my cooking and laughs at my jokes! LOL).
- I have an extremely optimistic, quirky and direct sense of humour which is usually always present but often rears its head during stressful times.
- I am a true nerd, I love learning new things and researching topics of interest such as creativity, art therapy, neuroscience, archaeology, spirituality, books, art, music…well pretty much everything and anything. I know more useless facts than anyone probably should.
- I love to collect vintage/antique cameras, typewriters, and fountain pens. I like to think of the wonderful words and images that were captured by their previous owners.
- I am totally enthralled by the creative process and in addition to writing, I am also an artist, crafter and amateur photographer.
- I have a coffee and chai tea addiction, people are painfully aware they are not to talk to me until I’ve had my first cup! 😉
- I love music and have very eclectic tastes, I listen to everything from Jazz to Punk. I am also my husband’s bass roadie and #1 fan.
The 7 fabulous bloggers I choose to nominate are all extremely talented and giving bloggers; in no particular order:
It was such a difficult decision ~ there are so many more that should be on this list, so please don’t feel bad if you’re not included! You’re all my favourites!
Again, I am honoured and would like to thank Solitaire for nominating me! Please stop by and check out his blog http://solitaireparke.wordpress.com
Wishing everyone a wonderful week!