Feel Free to Follow Me Here
Articles and Media
Photography & Design
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
What is Belinda Reading?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Interview with Author Laurie Buchanan PhD ( @TuesWithLaurie ) August 25, 2016I am thrilled to have the opportunity to interview holistic health practitioner, coach and author Laurie Buchanan PhD. Welcome Laurie! Please tell us a bit about yourself and your new book, Note to Self: A Seven-Step Path to Gratitude and Growth Board certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, I’m a holistic health practitioner […] […]bwitzenhausen
- New Release: Delivered by Angels by @EmeraldBarnes June 16, 2016Delivered by Angels by Emerald Barnes About the Book Determined to escape her abusive father and drunken mother, Lexi Johnson turns to the blade to numb her pain, but it isn’t enough to end her misery. She’s convinced that not even God could save her now. Roxy Taylor is the new girl in town, and Lexi […]bwitzenhausen
- Interview with Author Laurie Buchanan PhD ( @TuesWithLaurie ) August 25, 2016
- Professor Owl’s Book Corner ~ Community News Boards ~March of Dimes ~ 24th., August 2016= Solutions for Independence = March of Dimes Canada provides a wide range of services to people with physical disabilities throughout the country.writingmama
- Professor Owl’s Book Corner ~ Book of the week ~ August 20th, 2016“Simply terrific—tense and exciting, while gently and honestly addressing the brutal hardships of the westward migration. …[Leah] takes center stage as a smart, resourceful, determined, and realistic heroine who embodies the age-old philosophy that it isn’t what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” (Publishers Weekly (starred review)) “Lee… […]writingmama
- Professor Owl’s Book Corner ~ Community News Boards ~March of Dimes ~ 24th., August 2016
%d bloggers like this: