Feel Free to Follow Me Here
Articles and Media
Photography & Design
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Belinda on G+
What Belinda is Reading~
- A Writer’s TorontoWhere can a writer travel the world, have literature at their fingertips, and be immersed in a city that celebrates diversity in the arts? Explore Toronto! Torontonians are lucky in the sense that we are an extremely writer...
- Social Media for Writers: Learn to promote yourself!Currently Toronto is ranked as a major user of social media. In fact, Toronto boasts over 700,000 users on Facebook alone. With publishing companies cutting their promotional budgets, authors as well as new writers, might not be...
- Putting Yourself Out There~Advice for New WritersNothing can be as overwhelming to a new writer as the first time they share their work. You generally put your heart and soul on the page and wonder if others will like what you have to say or...
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Writing Skills This Year!Many start the year wanting to explore or expand their writing skills. If improving your writing skills is on the top of your resolution list, here are 5 tips to help you become a better writer. 1. ...
- Last Minute Gift Ideas for WritersIt’s that time again; many are out looking for last minute gifts for loved ones. Do you have a writer to buy for but are not sure what to get?…here are some great gift ideas...
- A Writer’s Toronto
%d bloggers like this:
- New Release~Chasing Clarity by Author Sylvia Stein ( @sylvia_stein07 ) October 8, 2015Check out another new release from a dear friend and familiar face on this blog, #amazingauthor Sylvia Stein ( @sylvia_stein07 ) Chasing Clarity by Sylvia Stein “What happens when you lose the person most important to you and are left to pick up the pieces? Mia Gerard had always wanted to be a trained dancer yet […]bwitzenhausen
- Wishing all a #wonderfulweek! October 5, 2015Lovin’ the autumn weather and large pots of #coffee (of course)! Busy week ahead #amwriting #reasearching #studying #amreading & #volunteering. No matter where you are in your day or evening, I hope you’re finding possibilities, not problems! Live, laugh & love! ❤ “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to […] […]bwitzenhausen
- New Release~Chasing Clarity by Author Sylvia Stein ( @sylvia_stein07 ) October 8, 2015
- Book of the week ~ October 8th. 2015This is a book where the reader needs to suspend disbelief and go with the flow.sylviawmcgrath
- Professor Owl’s Book Corner Newsletter ~ October, 2015It’s that time of year again, October 31st when children and adults alike dress up in ghoulish costumes looking forward to trick or treating and spooky stories!sylviawmcgrath
- Book of the week ~ October 8th. 2015